Monday, October 1, 2007

Legoland



So, since I have had no success getting pictures from my sister (he new camera is weird and we haven't been able to share the pics over the Internet) I am finally posting our pics of our day @ Legoland. I would highly recommend this for anyone with LITTLE kids....8, 9 years is pushing it. My older boys were board at times.
We started out our day with Brigham falling out of the van and hitting the step on the van, putting his teeth completely through his bottom lip. He had two perfect holes in his lip; it was so sad. But we opted not to take him for stitches and it turned out just fine thank goodness!



One of the nicest things about Legoland is that at a lot of the rides they have a little gated off area where kids can play that are too small to ride the ride. Some had jumbo Lego's to play with others had a little sand area, stuff like that. It made the waiting with the babies a lot nicer.












Here is Mason on the Lego go carts. That was the boys highlight of the day! If I ever get the other pictures (my sis has all the really cute ones cuz my camera gave out) I'll post another one about or fun day.



1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

good to know, i am glad you had fun. maybe we can go in the next couple of years.