Friday, October 5, 2007

Only 5 more months!!

I had my first appointment with Dr. Tutt on Wednesday and I am really happy with him and his office. Everyone was really nice and it wasn't super crowded or anything. That's what I think I like the most is that they don't double book appointments, so when it's your appointment he is just spending time with you and not in and out of 2 or 3 other rooms. I really liked that! I am 16 weeks today! I have been feeling the baby do its gymnastics in there for about 2 or 3 weeks, its fun. The ultrasound was really cute....the baby was on its head doing a headstand with it's feet strait up in the air kickin' away. I am feeling much better these days, but I still have times of yuckyness. I have to eat about 50 million times a day, which I hate--I get really sick of food! Thank goodness for Devin who will go downstairs and make me my 11:00 pm bagel! And just a little heads up.....I am 99% sure that we are not going to be finding out the sex of the baby. Just thought I would mention that so people can start being disappointed now! :) (sorry no picture--if I had a scanner I would share the ultrasound photo)

2 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

I wish I had an excuse to eat 50 milllion times a day, instead I do it anyway. How much fun to not find out, I am going to do that next time, even though I don't have one of each. Have you ever done it before?

Heather said...

BOO!!! Ok, I guess I am KINDA excited you're not finding out! I mean for you what's the difference really! You have everything you need for both! It will be an intense 5 months though! I am so glad you didn't tell us until you were further along this time, the anticipation kills me! LOL!! Maybe after I have some of my own it won't even phase me. Hehehe! I am happy everything looks good and you are feeling better!!