Monday, October 15, 2007

Hunter @ 8



So, in case you missed it, I decided to do a post for each child on their birthday about what they are like at that age. So since I started with the babies, I figured I would work my way backwards according to Birthdays...so Hunter is next. This picture about sums it up for him! He is sitting on the couch reading his new scriptures that his Grandma & Grandpa Cronin got him. I will catch him in his closet at night staying up and reading. He is the best kid ever. He has more self-motivation than ANYONE I know!! He is happy to do his homework everyday and tell me about what things he is doing at school, he enjoys being a good big brother, especially to the twins. He just brought home an "all about me" thing from school....His hobby is skateboarding, favorite color is red, and his favorite food is pasta (thought that was cute!) and if anything comes home with "what do you want to be when you grow up" it says Stunt man. Oh please I hope he grows out of that!! He is the son of Dangerous T---heaven help us!!! He loves to be outside, doing anything...driving the golf cart, building a fort, digging to China, skateboarding and learning how to do jumps, pushing the babies on the swing; if it has to do with being outside, he is all over it. He is my most sensitive child, but not in a girl way (I have enough of that!!) and he is an absolute joy to have in our family...not to mention he is pretty dang cute!! When Devin saw Hunter sitting on the couch he just hung his head down and said, "can't they just stay like this forever?" Well said!

7 comments:

Miss Fergie said...

Hey Kristina, I can't believe you have seven kids. What the heck! It was great to hear from you. I live in the Villages in Queen Creek next to Serranos. Where do you live? I will totally add you and Tiffany to my list. Jacque

See it Try it Love it said...

That is so great. I hope my boys grow up to be like that someday.

Tiffany said...

Oh he is such an amazing kid!! We love little hunter!

Team Caldwell said...

Well I'll be darned! So nice to here from you. We are here in AZ while my husband is in Iraq again. We need to do a huge reunion one of these months! I am glad you are well and have a great and HUGE family.

See you soon Kristal Caldwell (Dickson)

Sar said...

He is so sweet and a fun boy! I love the picture reading his scriptures. I totally remember making forts and digging to China when I was little.

Linae said...

This is seriously so much fun! I love catching up with my long lost friends and admiring the way everyones lives are turning out. Your family is awsome! It's so good to hear from you! We will for sure be keeping up on blogging! Love ya!

Christy said...

Hey! How'd you find me? This is great! Your family is so cute...and HUGE! We should all get together sometime. Are you still in Queen Creek? Let's plan something soon.
christy